Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had assessments in school and stuff....
I thought I'd post some of my favourite beauty hacks for you all to read and hopefully learn something :)
- Leave a spoon in warm water, dry it when it's needed and curl your eyelashes with it. Just hold it against them for a little while and apply mascara as normal!
- Add a touch of white eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye so you look more awake.
- Apply concealer under your eye in a triangle shape for a better effect.
- Use a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer as a base for foundation for better coverage.
- Paint two or more colours of nail varnish on a makeup sponge and dab it on your nails for an ombré look.
- Boil a kettle and hold wet nail polish(on your nails)over the stream very carefully to make your nails matte.
- Swipe clear mascara over your eyebrows to keep them in place.
- Apply a coat of mascara, dab baby powder on them, then apply a second coat for fuller looking eyelashes.
- Wrap a rubber band around your nails to make a French manicure.
- Braid your hair then straighten it for wavy hair.
- Use sticky tape to get a perfect winged eyeliner look.
- Don't pump your mascara in and out, it lets air in that will dry it up.
I hope some of these are useful to you and that you will try them out!
If I made a YouTube channel, would anyone subscribe to it?
Lots of love,