Monday 23 February 2015

Makeup Review: Baby Lips by Maybelline

Hello :)

Welcome to my first proper blog! Also please follow my new twitter @beautybygilly12

Baby Lips by Mabelline

Colour: Pink Punch

Price: £2.99

Bought in: Boots

I quite like this product because it's great for taking to school with me and it smells sooooo gooood! It's got a pink tint which can be quite annoying because I can't get it to look good with anything! It's quite Barbie pink and I often find it a little too pink. It hydrates your lips really well though.

 
 
 
 
You do get a lot for your money, which I like, and it's really good for keeping lips soft for quite a while which is really great for school. I also like how there is a whole range of colours and some are medicated. However, I'm from the UK and we only have around 11 types available and I know that other countries have loads. We have the 6 original ones, three Dr Rescue flavours and two of the really bright Electro colours.
 
Please remember to vote in my poll, follow my Twitter and my Instagram! Also, comment requests and ask for follow backs :)
 
 Lots of love,
 
Gillian xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, and for the lovely review. Now I'm going to have to go buy a Baby Lips for myself.

    xxJordan Sky
    being-hidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know what you mean about the color! I have Pink Punch too, and it's just so bright, and like you described it "Barbie pink."
    I have to admit though, it smells like heaven in a lip balm and it makes your lips so soft.
    Love the blog :)

    ~Lydia~
    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I've heard so much about Baby Lips. I've simply got to give it a try now :)

    - autumn
    http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete