Sunday 1 March 2015

Makeup Review: Mascara By Miss Sporty

Mascara By Miss Sporty

Colour: 101 Clear

Price: £2.99

Bought In: Superdrug

This is a really good product! My school isn't too strict on makeup but if yours is then this is prefect for you. I can't be bothered spending time removing coloured mascara on a school night so I wear this to school because it also works as a lash conditioner. I put it on in the morning and most of it comes off when I wash my face at night, it saves me so much time!

 
 
 
I also like this product because it's great for doing your eyebrows. I don't fill mine in so I just sweep the brush over them and they stay in a nice shape for the day :) At the weekend, or if I'm going somewhere interesting, I'll wear black or brown mascara on my top eyelashes and this on the bottom, it's perfect for this because it doesn't show if you get it on your skin and it can't run and leave big black streaks down your face! After I wash my face at night, my eyelashes feel really soft and lovely because of this product. I'm currently on my second tube of this stuff and I washed and kept the brush to use as an eyebrow and lash comb because it's easy to remove the mascara from the brush.
 
 
Please follow my Twitter and my Instagram and comment for follow backs down below. Also comment any questions or requests. Please excuse the weird background of the photo, my cousin is staying over and this was the only clear-ish background I could use!
 
 
Lots of love,
 
Gillian xoxo
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey :) ! Cool blog! I just wanted to let you know that I emailed you; have you seen it? Please reply!! Thanks :)

    -Amelie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some trouble with my email recently and I've had to change it to beautybygillian12@gmail.com so please email me on that 😁❤️

      Delete
  2. This is really good review. Very helpful :) keep up the good work!

    - Autumn
    http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. Your blog is very fun, and interesting. Followed:) -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete